Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Buying my groceries at Walgreens

I so wish Walgreens had fresh produce and meat-I would probably never go to the grocery store. I spend alot of time at Walgreens gettin' my deals. This week at Walgreens I'm grabbing some of the grocery deals-



1. buy 3 lunch items for $7.50 and get a $2.50RR

I bought 2 lunch meats and 1 kraft american cheese and used $1/2 coupon for the deli fresh Turkey and the $ .55 coupons for the cheese=$5.95-$2.50RR=$3.45



2. buy 2 Special K cereals for 2/$5.00 and get a $2.00RR

I bought 2 regular Special K boxes and used $1/2 coupons

$5-$1coupon-$2RR=$2 for 2 boxes



3. canned peaches for $ .89

use in ad coupon since these are regular way over priced! I just like canned peaches and needed a filler for my coupon count



4. coffee mate coffee creamer 2/$3

buy 2 and use 2 $ .50 coupons

$3-$1= $2 for 2 creamers



5. 2 chips ahoy cookies small package on sale for $ .99

$1.98 and get $2RR back!



6. Milk $2.89-not on sale but we needed some and I've never had trouble buying milk with RRs



I've worked these deals with moneymaker deals (glade candles and glucose monitors) at WAGS this week so my cash OOP is low.



This week I'm also loving free toothbrushes, electrosol, and cheap Stayfree.

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

Nice shopping!

jeri said...

Thanks! Wish I could've gone today-too busy and too cold!