Friday, January 15, 2010

Getting ready for our cruise

It's been a very busy week. Work has been hectic, and I have to have everything in order before we leave for our cruise. I have not been able to shop very much this week. I'm hoping to go tomorrow and Sunday before we leave for Galveston.
Our dinners this week have been very simple. Monday was tuna sandwiches, Tuesday was pizza, Wednesday was grilled cheese sandwiches, Thursday was Chicken fajita tacos, and tonight we had Chilequiles-breakfast for supper. Chilequiles are delicious. I cut up some corn tortillas and fry them to make homemade tortilla chips. I add them to scrambled eggs, pico de gallo and cheese. YUM.
I am still coughing. It isn't as bad as it was and I'm hopeful that I'll be ok for the cruise.
2 days til our cruise to Mexico!

No comments: