Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fast shopping trip before cruise

We are heading out to Houston today. We are spending the night with sis and then hopping aboard ship tomorrow. We're Mexico bound. We will be enjoying our balcony!

Yesterday, I went to CVS and grabbed some Soy Joys and Oust. I needed to spend some EBs that are expiring while we are away. We got my car inspected using a coupon and spent $0. This shop also checked my check engine light that had suddenly lit up. He said my coolant was low. He topped off my antifreeze and reset the light for free. We were so happy = Darlin Dan gave them $5 to go get coffee(isn't he sweet).


I will be running to Walgreens today to spend some RRs that will be expiring before we get back.

I will also be buying 9 Sunday papers before we leave.

2 comments:

American Dreamer said...

I hope you have a wonderful cruise vacation!

jeri said...

Thank you so much!