Monday, January 11, 2010

Great WAGS day


I set out this morning thinking I would burn some RRs to get the items for the J and J rebate offer. I had written down a scenario that was going around the blogs and got my coupons ready.


Little did I know that this items would be BOGO instead of B1g1 half off. So I ended up having to make another transaction to get to my $30 amount to get my rebate. This sounds incredible, but I actually didn't have to burn any RRs my 1st transaction and just $4RRs my 2nd transaction. I did these transactions while buying the bayer monitors so I made alot of RRs in my deals.


I don't know if every WAGS is offering these products BOGO, but the 2 WAGS I went to did.


I bought the small 6 oz. bottle of Lubriderm, small 2.5 oz. bottle of Aveeno lotion, and clean and clear items. All of these rang up BOGO. I wanted to grab the RoC cleansers, but both stores were sold out.


I ended up with 4 lubriderms. 7 aveeno lotions, and 4 clean and clear scrubs.


All these after BOGO added up to $31+. Then after all my coupons-hang on - -$2+!


Now I'm going to send in for my $10 rebate.


With my overage from the coupons-I think it was the Lubriderm coupons that gave me overage-


I bought thermacare (RR deal) and Bic shavers (BOGO and coupons =$2 for 2 packages).

No comments: