Saturday, January 9, 2010

Nice Saturday with Darlin Dan-shopping and cooking

Darlin Dan and I went to 2 Walgreens today to get a couple of deals-the milk of magnesia deal and the q-tips deal. We were successful with grabbing the deals and went home to make dinner from our stockpile. It has been a great week at Walgreens and I never got to CVS this week.
I made a potato and ham casserole for dinner. It was really easy and delicious, made with our left over Christmas ham we had put in the freezer. I also made some bread maker bread for dinner and some banana bread for snacking. We had some very ripe bananas that were perfect for banana bread. I used a recipe I've had for 30 years. We've spent the aftenoon and evening watching TV- watching the Cowboys win!

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

It looks like you had a nice day. Our CVS is so far away. I can't wait until the one closer opens.