Thursday, February 4, 2010

Free Advil this week at Walgreen's

I didn't realize that we could get free Advil this week at Walgreens!
Register Reward Deal-
Buy 2 or more Advil on sale for $4.49 and get $5RR
There is a $2 coupon in 1/31/10 Redplum for Advil
so 2 Advil- $8.98
2 m. coupons- $4.00
= $4.98 oop and get $5 RR

Another deal I read about somewhere- One a day vitamins are 33% off this week and if you purchase it with a Contour monitor you get a $5RR for buying over $20 in certain products ( I think it is a monthly RR deal). It works cuz I did it! I bought the monitor $14.99 and some vitamins $5. 68 (I bought one a day men's 100 in bottle) -total was a little over $20 - used my free monitor coupon -didn't have a coupon for my vitamins - so for $5.68 (of course I paid with other RRs) I got my monitor and vitamins.... got back a $10RR and a $5RR!

No comments: