Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Giving presents from my stockpile

Last night was beading night. A couple of our members had birthdays, so I gave them a CVS reusable bag with goodies inside from my stockpile. My friends seem to really love this. This really relieves me from walking around a store trying to find an appropriate something for a friend. I can put so much into a bag-everything was free with coupons, RRs, or EBs. I really don't feel like a cheapskate because I put alot of time and energy in getting these deals. I have a major stockpile and I don't miss anything I give away. ( I didn't just run in a store and grab some little something for them. )

Of course I also gave my coupon giving friend a little bag of this month's goodies. She loves her bag every month. She says she uses everything I give her.

1 comment:

American Dreamer said...

I am sure your friends did love them! I love receiving this kind of gift!