Monday, February 8, 2010

Shopping til I was dropping

Sunday I shopped at Walgreens and Super Target. My 10 Sunday newspapers didn't make this picture! The picture isn't that great, but it shows that I got a boat load of stuff! Cash OOP-$1.38 for $116 worth at Walgreens and $76 at Super T, for a total of $192.
At Walgreens I used $87 in RRs and got back $40 in RRs, so I burned $47 today on 10 Sunday papers, 3 big bags of almonds (for my low carb baking), eggs and the swiffer deal(not a great deal, but needed these items and I have ALOT of RRs).
At Super T I bought $76 worth, after coupons it was $37.55. I paid with some of my gift cards I earned and got back $15 in GCs, for a net of $22.71.
At Super T, I did the Healthy Choice deal- buy 10 items and get a $5 GC. I had the $2 man. coupon for the mixers, so I bought 10 of them. $25 -$20 in coupons = $5. I used $5 in GC to pay for them and got back a $5 GC, so 10 mixers for FREE. I also did the fusion razor deal x2. Cost me $ .49 a razor after gift card.
Sunday's shopping spree cost me $1.38 cash, $47 in RRs and $22.71 in gift card.
Sunday I bought-
bacon
cauliflower
4 can tomatoes
wesson oil
boneless pork
frozen spinach
frozen green beans
2 pack cheese
3 pks of butter
10 healthy choice mixers
4 fusion razors.
4 pks kotex
3 febreeze
1 swiffer refill
2 swiffer cleaner
1 vitamin lip
4 mens dove
6 spices
2 dz eggs
3 bags almonds
1 1/2 gall tea
2 super polygrip
10 sunday newspapers

No comments: