Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some Target and Walmart Deals

Darlin Dan and I went to Super T and Walmart today.
Walmart-
We picked up 2 pks of the Land o Frost sandwich meat- $3 - $2 internet coupons =$1 for 1 pound of lunch meat. We had a snag. The cashier said "the coupon says 1 coupon per purchase". So I responded, "that's fine, take 1 pack off and my darlin will buy it". I got a nice glare from the cashier and my darlin added-we're not married we just have s.......... I couldn't believe he said that! Anyway, we got our 2 lbs. of lunch meat for a total of $2 and got out of there. It never fails that something happems with my coupons at Walmart. I'm just happy they took my internet printable coupon.

SUPER T-
We picked up 3 pks. of the $1.99 a lb. chuck steak and used $1 off coupon per pk. Each pk. was about $2 before Q. We got 2 Kraft grated cheddar cheese with the Target coupon and a man. coupon! We also got 1 Fage yogurt with the $1 internet coupon and 2 lbs. of bananas with a $ .50 Target catalina. We actually bought some ice cream and unsalted butter without coupons!. Our total was about $11 on my Target GC. The receipt said we saved $14.

No comments: