About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Get free nuts at CVS

I stopped by CVS early this morning and sure enough, I grabbed some FREE nuts at CVS.
CVS has the Emerald nuts 4.5 oz container for $1 and we received a $1/1 Emerald nut Q in the 8/15RP.
I found the nuts displayed with snacks near the cashier.

1 comment:

Energy Rebates said...

You grab free nuts from the CVS which is good news. As I have heard that CVS also offer coupon for which we can get discount on some things.