About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, August 9, 2010

Grabbing the Deals at Walgreens

  My deals at Walgreens today

Thanks to Wild For Wags for giving the heads up on the moneymaker Secret deodorant deal!! I was also able to grab some free Right Guard Deodorant.
I spent $5.23 cash OOP for $95 worth of goodies. I started with $30 in RRs and finished with $30 in RRs.  I guess I paid for the socks and got everything else free!  ;-}

No comments: