About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, August 27, 2010

Hot Pockets at WAGS

Hot Pockets!
This has been a super crazy week. Darlin Dan needs knee surgery after his fall on Sunday. He isn't driving , so we've been to Drs. and to his job a couple of times to turn in some paperwork.  I've been awhirling dervish this week, trying to get everything done.

One thing I did, was stop at Walgreens for some Hot Pockets.  Wild For Wags posted this deal and it works. I did it yesterday. Buy 7 boxes of Hot Pockets, use the in-ad Q. Total should be $10.50 and get a $5RR back. I used 2 of the  $4RRs  from the Crest deal and paid $2.50 cash OOP and got my $5RR back.  I burned $3 in RRs, but we'll have a heap of fast and easy meals here. (I'm thinking soup/salad and a hot pocket for lunch or supper!)

No comments: