About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Super T Time

I

I had a great time at Super T today. I've been getting my Qs ready after I read Coupon Challenge's post about the great Shout deal. I read Totally Target for all the Target Q deals and other great deals and I set out at 8 a.m.  The items in the picture above was bought in 2 transactions. I spent $8.54 and $21.58 on my GC-which is history! I have $10 in GC left from the 2 GC deals I did today. I bought $91 worth of goodies for $30.12. I saved $60.70 in man. & Target Qs, GC deals, and special Target deals!!
I bought
6 bottles of Shout
4 cans of multi surface Pledge
4 Air wick air fresheners
2 Pledge fabric cleaners
2 cans of chef boyardee ravioli
2 boxes of Quaker chewy bars
4 containers of crystal light
1 box of crystal light fitness
1 iceberg lettuce
1 container of cinnamon rolls
2 cans of cat food
1 cat treat
2 deli deluxe kraft cheese
3 loaves of bread
1 bag of carrots
1 lb bag of large shrimp
1 container of chicken salad
1 4 pack of activia yogurt

Then, this afternoon I went back for this..............
I spent $7.00 cash OOP for for $14.36 worth of goodies. I grabbed some free ravioli, corn on the cob, italian bread, and cheap ice cream ($1.50 after Target Q), apples ( $ .34 after Target Q), 1/2 lb. of deli ham
($2.14 after Target Q), Simply Raspberry Lemonade ($1.04 after Target Q) and Croissants ($1.99 after Target Q).

All together I spent $37.12 ($30 on GC and $7 cash) for about $105 worth of goodies!


2 comments:

Jennifer @ The Thrifty Military Wife said...

Great job on your shopping trip! Follow my blog if you like!

coupon challenged said...

They are remodeling our Target into a Super T right now. I am so excited.