About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, February 27, 2011

HEB rebate deal

HEB has a rebate deal called "Early Detection Saves lives-buy $35 of P&G products in 1 transaction and receive a FREE $10 Visa prepaid card by mail"

I shopped at Walgreens, CVS and HEB today. I was anxious to get my rebate shopping done and I knew that I was going to spend alot of time in HEB figuring out my $35 purchase with the lowest OOP possible.

So, I went to HEB today, and bought my products for the rebate. I wish I had some of the $3 gain coupons, but I rushed out and used them all thinking that I wouldn't be able to find any Gain dryer sheets anywhere!(joke is on me-they are still everywhere)


I spent $11.98 cash OOP for my $36.82 in PG products-I should've bought 1 less Vicks cough drops-1 of my $1 coupons wouldn't scan and I was over $35. Oh well.

I bought a pro glide razor -$8.97-$4 man. Q

gillette fusion shaving lotion-$5.97- HEB YQ for free lotion wyb razor - $5.97!

1 olay facial cleanser $4.67 -$1 man. Q

1 -4 pk of olay bar soap $4.89-Man. Q free wyb facial cleanser-$4.89

4 vicks cough drops $3.96- 3 of the $1 vicks Qs= -$3

1 sinex spray $5.68-$4 Sinex man. Q

1 puffs w/vicks $1.98-free puffs wyb Vicks $1.98

=$11.28 + $0.70tax=$11.98

So it wasn't a moneymaker for me-but after I get my $10 prepaid card, I will have spent $1.98 for $36.82 worth of goodies.

No comments: