About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Shopping

Darlin Dan spent the day on the golf course and I spent the day shopping!

CVS........................................................

                             2  Colgate Sensitive @$3.79 each=$5.78
                             1  Speed Stick Stainguard Deo @ $2.99
                             1  Listerine or Reach Total care @ $3.99
                             1 CVS pantiliners @ $0.99
                             1 travel size Pert Plus @ $0.99
                            =$16. 54
                            -$1 Colgate sens. Q 2/6SS
                            -$1 Colgate sens. Q 2/6SS
                            -$0.50  Speed stick  Q  1/30SS
                            -$2.00 Listerine Q 10/10RP
                             -$1 Q for CVS pantiliners from coupon spitter outer
                             -$1 Q for Pert Plus from coupon spitter outer
                           =$10. 04
                            - $10 ECB
                            = $0. 13 ($0.04 =$0.09 tax)    cash OOP
Got back $7.58 EB for Toothpaste, $2 EB for Listerine, and $2 EB for Speed Stick
****************************************************************************
WALGREENS...........................

2 Transactions
#1
2 Kettle chips 2/ $3
1 reach toothbrush $2.99
1 tuf paper towels $ 0.99
=$6.98
-$1 kettle chips Q
-$1 kettle chips Q
-$1 reach toothbrush Q
-$0.50 Tuf in ad Q
=$3.48
-$3RR
=$0.48 cash OOP
got back a $2RR for toothbrush
#2
1 reach floss &whitening $2.99
1 nox. razor double pack $4
1 tuf paper towels $0.99
=$ 7.98
-$2 reach floss Q
-$2 razor Q
-$0.50 in ad Q for tuf paper towels
=$3.48
-$3RR
=$0.48 +$0.04tax
=$0.52 cash OOP
got back a $2RR for Reach Floss
*******************************************************
HEB.............................................
I bought $25.52 worth of merchandise. After coupons, my cash OOP was $4.77.
I grabbed the Gain fabric softener sheets for $0.12 after coupon!
*****************************************************************************
WALMART..............................

I bought $26.93 worth of merchandise. After coupons, my cash OOP was $9.97.
I bought a 10 lb. bag of kitty litter for $0.27 after my coupon!


For HEB & WALMART, I went to Coupn Mom's database and clipped the coupons that she had listed as being the best deals plus a couple of coupons that I thought was  a great deal.

Today I bought $83.95 worth of goodies, but paid $15.87 cash OOP.

4 comments:

Janell said...

Did you have a coupon for the tidy cats?

Sunny simple life said...

Oh I am heading to get those Kettle Chips and that is some cheap cat litter. Looks like I am heading to Walmart too.

Sunny simple life said...

Janell the coupon is in the 1/30 RP insert.

Janell said...

Thanks, I'm going to have to look for that coupon.