About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow/Ice Day in San Antonio

This is unusual for San Antonio! We are stuck (oh man! ; } ) The conditions were perfect last night for the ice/snow to stick and reek havoc on San Antonio. The streets are iced up and us natives do not know how to drive in this mess. We get a day off!! Happy 3 day weekend. The sun is out at 9 in the morning and it is an icy 26 degrees. We are under a blanket watchin' movies!








2 comments:

Sunny simple life said...

The weather has been wild for sure. Enjoy your three day weekend and stay safe.

jeri said...

Thanks! It was a beautiful day-very cold and sunny.