About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Saturday Night Excursion 2/5/11

Darlin Dan took me to Walgreens & CVS this evening. I had some Dove deodorant coupons to use and I wanted to see if any deals were working for tomorrow. At Walgreens, I spent $0.47 cash OOP and got my 4 Dove Deodorants, 1 Blink, 2 Hershey's drops,1 Lysol no touch, 1 squeegi, and 3 clearance Sunlight dishwashing liquids. I used $26 in RRs and got back $20 in RRs.
Next stop, CVS. I spent $5 on my Gc and $10 in EBS and got back $13 in EBs. I bought 4 Herbashine hair color (my color is on clearance for $3.99 and still worked for the deal), 2 Quaker oatmeal boxes, 1 Trident Vitality, and 2 cans of tuna. I completely forgot to check on the Excedrin.

No comments: