About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Super T

Super T time! Spent $27 cash OOP and saved $110! I was sooo happy to find the Purex 3 in 1 on clearance for $4.24! I had ordered the $3 Q from last Sunday's inserts and by the time they arrived, it seemed like every Walgreens and CVS was wiped out. The Crunchy Nut Cereal was $0.99 after Target Q and Man. Q and it has a rebate on the back!

I decided to do the Weight Watchers Smart Ones deal, but wasn't able to get the free freezer bag-sold out.

1 comment:

Sunny simple life said...

You did awesome. I wish we had a Super T. I have been told our Walmart is going super though. Yeah! I can't find half of the coupon matchups for Walmart when I go cause ours doesn't carry the item.