About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, March 18, 2011

All you rebate

Common Sense With Money posted this deal about getting a $10 rebate from Walmart & All You magazine. This is what I bought-
2 family size boxes of Frosted Flakes-$3.42 each=$6.84-$1/2 coupon=$5.84 and get a $10 Walmart GC! I'm sending this one off stat-Wish me luck-says while supplies last!

Here's the scoop:
Get a $10 Walmart Gift Card by mail with this new offer from Walmart and All You Magazine: Purchase any two (2) of the following products (any combination) from Walmart, and get a $10 GC by mail


COTTONELLE® Ultra Toilet paper 12pk
Kellogg’s Frosted Flakes® Family Size
Any Zicam® Cold Remedy product

Purchase must be made by 4/15 and rebate must be postmarked by 4/30. This offer says good while supplies last.

No comments: