Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Getting some deals at HEB

Nothing  major, but I was  able to grab 4 of the 11.5 oz. bags of HEB chips for $3.34. I was checking my e-mail and noticed I had received an e-mail from HEB. I opened it and it had 3 coupons to print. 2 of the coupons   had already expired, but the 3rd coupon was for " Buy a bag of wavy potato chips and get tortilla chips free"! I was able to print the coupon twice and it was  expiring today! I like to have chips  in the stockpile and the expiration date on the bags are for the end of April. We're always taking snacks  to poker night or when we're invited to a BBQ and I just love shopping from my own stockpile. ;}

Oh, and I picked up a box of kleenex-$0.97-$0.75HEB Q that was in a recent insert & a tiny box of Kotex U panti liners for $1.24- $1HEB Q that was in a recent insert.

No comments: