Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Expired CVS EBs!

Oh, that's just great! I was going through my CVS EBs and receipts and found 2 expired EBs ($4.99 and $2) tucked into my receipts. Luckily, they expired on 10/13, so I knew MY neibhborhood CVS would still accept them if I got there pronto. I took the CVS flu quiz online so I could use a $5/$25 coupon and got to CVS about 6:00 last night. I was aiming for the coke deal and more sense and sprays (almost free with Qs). These items added up to $23, so I wandered around for a while until I remembered I had printed out a couple of $ .75 Qs for the Trident layers gum and CVS has them on sale for $1 each this week. Bingo- $25 total, now I can check out. The great manager was there last night and had some great coke coupons that made this deal even better! I think these coupons are $2 off 2 12 packs. Anyway, after all Qs - I owed $7.35ish. Wow, I couldn't believe it. After she scanned my EBs, she said something like, you're in the negative 40 something cents. So we threw in a pack of CVS tissues and I then owed 1 cent.
Then, I got $3 EBs back for buying the coke deal. I was sooooo happy. Thank you CVS! Thank you great manager! By the way, this is the 2nd time in 2 days that I owed CVS 1 cent for a transaction!!

No comments: