Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Got my cheap RAGU and Hellman's at WALGREENS

I was able to do the deal! I had to ask a manager if they had more Ragu in the back! They had plenty..........
Here's what I did
7 Ragu
1 Hellman's
1 Refresh Hall's hard candy drops
1 $ .29 peroxide
=
$15.46
used $1/2 Ragu (home mailer)
2 $ .30 off 1 Ragu (had more Qs decided not use use them so I could use more RRs w/o fillers) RP 9/13
1 $1 of 1 Hellman's (home mailer, can find more Qs at RP 8/2
1 $ .75 off Refresh
=$12.11
used $5 RR from ben gay and 3 $2 RR's from P & G producet
=1.11 OOP
and I got back $8 RR for Ragu deal and $1 for Refresh
so what if I burned $2 in RR's....remember the moneymaker Thera flu a couple of weeks ago? This is a great opportunity to get 7 Ragus and 1 Hellmans for very close to free!
Thanks Walgreens!

No comments: