Friday, October 23, 2009

Good way to get cheap Pepsi at Walgreens

Darlin Dan is almost out of Diet Pepsi-He is very picky about his diet soda. In order for him to drink a diet drink-it must be diet pepsi or diet rootbeer. I was able to get my diet coke pretty cheap this week burning some EBs at CVS. Walgreens has Pepsi 3/$11 this week or $3.67 a 12 pack. It dawned on me that I could use some Zantac $9 RRs to pay while doing a moneymaker Theraflu deal and it worked!! I also used one of my pesky $1 Halls RRs to make the deal great. I bought 1 12 pack of diet pepsi $3.67, 3 theraflu boxes, $4.99 each, and a Robitussion DM 2go 2pack at $2.49. I used my $3 off Theraflu Q and a $1.50 Q from last sunday's paper plus the WAGS Q that gives you $2 off EACH box and my $9 Zantac RR and my $1 Halls refresh RR. I paid $ .63 OOP and got back an $8 RR for Thera flu and $2.50 RR for Robitussin DM 2go! I didn't even need fillers!! This deal cost me $ .13 cuz I made money on my RRs.

No comments: