Tuesday, October 6, 2009

FREE Snuggle fabric softener dryer sheets at Family Dollar!!

FAMILY DOLLAR FIELD TRIP


There's a great coupon for Snuggle fabric softener out right now. In the 10/4 Red Plum insert there's a $3 man. Q! At Family Dollar, they sale Snuggle dryer sheets for $3!!Can you say free? The fabric softener liquid is $3.75. Look what I bought for $ .81!
I stopped at another Family Dollar and they would let me use just 1 man. coupon for the Snuggle, but this store had the small bottle of Dawn hand renewal soap for $1.40 and they have a store Q for $1 off. Look at what I bought for $ .43!! I try not to argue w/cashiers about the number of Qs I can use, I just say I don't want the other item. This cashier was really nice and got a kick out of my big purchase. I just took my great bargains and smiled all the way to my car! You know tomorrow is another day. I try to get 10 newspapers every Sunday when there are inserts - so I still have 5 snuggle qs to use.

No comments: