Sunday, October 4, 2009

WAGS and CVS great deals!

This is trip #1 to CVS and Walgreens.
I spent $ .02 OOP at CVS and used my $3/$15 Q I got in my email and did the Colgate Total Toothpaste deal, the Nestle products deal -buy $10 and get $5 EBs(3 lean cuisines and 1 Ozarka Water), and the tone soap deal, 1Sunday paper and 4 of Crystal Light on the go singles and use the $2/2 man. Q.
I spent $2.10 at WAGs. I used $12.50 in RRs and got $13 back along with a coupon for a FREE 1 year subscription to Marie Claire! I bought 2 bengays, 1 MVP fusion razor, 1 purell, 1 disposable playtex gloves, 2 rimmell mascara(got both free! They are BOGO this week at WAGS and I had BOGO Q from All You!), 1 chicken noodle soup and 2 sale Hersheys chocolate bars............

Trip #2 to CVS. My husband has a CVS card and he also got a $3/$15 Q that HAD to be used. I did another Nestles deal, this time getting 3 sugar free vanilla ice creams!, 1 tone soap, 1 colgate toothpaste, and 4 Crystal light on the go. I paid $3 OOP and rolled my EBs. I'm a happy camper. We got our ice cream!

I'll be scouting out Big Lots this week-20% off coupon, good all week .
Go here to print your coupon!

No comments: