About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, November 6, 2010

CVS run

I decided I should try to grab those cute children's power Oral B toothbrushes that end up free after a $3P&G(10/31) Q and a $2EB back L2.  I got my hands on a couple more of the $5Q(10/31P&G)-wyb secret and olay BW, so I did the Olay BW deal- buy 1 at $7 and get a $3EB back-the secret deod. was the $1 size-so all of this was free- no cash OOP. I paid with a total of $7 in EBs and got back a $4EB for the 2 toothbrushes, and $3EB for the BW and a $1EB for my green tag!!
PERFECT DEAL!

No comments: