About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, November 29, 2010

Using the $3/15 coupon to buy moneymaker Sinex!

This coupon was still spitting out today when you buy something without using RRs.  I decided to get back my RRs that I burned yesterday on my newspapers.  I first bought a chocolate bar for .50 and my $3/15 coupon spit out. Then I bought 2 sinex, 1 salonpas 5ct, 1 box of puffs tissues and another chocolate bar. I used my $3/15 Q first, then my $4 sinex coupons and then the coupon for the free puffs. I paid with $5 in RRs and change and got back a $5RR for the sinex and a $6RR for the salonpas!! I just made $6 in RRs! I did this 2 times today, so I got back $12 in RRs back from the $13.50 I burned yesterday. I have 8 more of the sinex coupons that are expiring tomorrow. Can you guess what I'll be doing tomorrow? I'm just hoping that the $3/15 coupon is still popping out tomorrow.

No comments: