Sunday, November 28, 2010

Using the $3/15 coupon for my newspapers

Here's my story-
I now order my inserts online and save alot of money doing it. I order for the month and my supplier did not include this weeks insert in our monthly order because her region did not get the P&G insert. I decided to just burn some of my RRs from Wags black friday rampage. I looked over Slickdeals before I left for some Sunday shopping and a poster commented that this nifty coupon was spitting out-but only if you paid for something with cash-no RRs. They had bought the Salonpas that is only $.89 (w/in ad Q) ) and got the coupon. So I tried it and it worked. I did this 2 times and ended up with 9 newspapers and 2 of the  Salonpas that are $5.99 and get back $6 RR, 2 command hangers and 3 eclipse gums. After all was said and done, I spent $13.50 in RRs for my $18 in newspapers!

No comments: