Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Shopping with Darlin Dan on Friday Night at Super T

Darlin Dan and I went out Friday evening. First, we grabbed a burger and then we made a pit stop at Super T. I wanted to see if this Super T (not my fav.) had the Olay deal and the  $1.99 a lb.roasts. We were in luck and I decided to get my shop on. (I posted a picture on Friday.) What I forgot to mention was what Darlin Dan observed while I was checking out. We all know how frustrating it can be at checkout when you have "many" coupons and the registers are asking for verification of each and every item. Well, I guess I ticked off more than a couple of customers behind me in line. I was oblivious to this. I'm always watching the register, trying to make sure everything goes as planned. Darlin Dan was chuckling as we were leaving. As I was triple checking my receipt, I asked him what was so funny. He said, "My Darlin' made some shoppers leave in a huff". I looked at him and of course said, "What?"  "Well," he said, "One lady just pushed her buggy to the side and walked out of the store without buying anything, and another one put all her items back in her cart and went to another register. Then another customer decided to go to another register." Oops! All I can say is, if Target could get their registers to behave, everybody could have a pleasant and quick shopping experience. I had all my coupons ready to go, manufacturer Qs first, Target Qs second, gift cards third.
And that's all I have to say about that!

No comments: