About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Fiesta

It's pretty much a holiday here in San Antonio today. Viva Fiesta!
I got to do a little shopping...................I finally found some clearance nuts!! I forgot to put my nescafe coffee in the picture. I went to 3 stores for all this.

I haven't shopped very much this week-a little stressed over our  almost $2000 air conditioner repair bill.

2 comments:

Sunny Simple Life said...

Bummer about your a/c. Ours is almost 20 yrs old and I keep expecting it to die. We put aside money for it to be replaced this year as we know it won't make it much longer.

jeri said...

Yeah-you're so smart to be prepared for the inevitable.