About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, April 25, 2011

WALGREENS 4/25

We didn't go shopping yesterday. Too much "Eastering" to do! I was able to grab this deal early this morning before work:
I spent $0.33 cash OOP for this. I used $7 in RRs and got back $7 in RRs. Splenda and Stayfree are both MMs when using man. coupons and I used my overage to buy coffee, bleach and ice pops for Darlin Dan.

I bought
 3 splenda packages @ $2.99 each= $8.97
1 stayfree package $2.99
1 folgers coffee $2.79
1 bottle of W bleach $0.99 (this store has them on special for $0.99!)
1 box of ice pops $0.59
=$16.33
-$3 man. Q for Splenda
-$3 man. Q for Splenda
-$1 IP Q for Splenda
-$1 man. Q for Stayfree
-$1 man. Q for Folgers coffee
=$7.33
-$7 in RRs
=$0.33 cash OOP
got back a $3RR for Stayfree and a $4RR for Splenda

I love it when I get to pay with coins out of my little coin purse. ;}

No comments: