About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Walgreens 5/1

I'm taking a weekend trip and so I'm passing this info on from Coupon Mom, Hounding w/ Frugal Suz and Amit

WALGREENS BEST DEALS FOR THIS WEEK

COUPON MOM says:
Noxzema Disposable Razors 4 ct – FREE

Fixodent 78 ct – FREE
Gum Eez-Thru Flossers 75-90 ct – FREE
Dry Idea Deodorant 2-4 oz – $.50
Right Guard Total Defense 5 Deodorant 2-4 oz – $.50
Schick Hydro Shave Gel 8.4 oz – $.65 estimated price
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor – $.89

FRUGALSUZ SAYS:
Noxzema Disposable Razors $3.99, use $2 coupon (coming in Sunday's paper) and get back $3 RR = $1.01 profit


Fixodent Adhesive (2 - 2.4 oz) or Cleanser (78 pk) $3.99, use $3 coupon (5/1 P&G) and get back $1 RR = FREE/$0.01 profit

Gum Eez-Thru Flossers $2, get back $2 RR = FREE

Right Guard Body Wash BOGO sale, use BOGO coupon (coming in Sunday's paper) = two for FREE

Renpure Organics Hair Care $5.99, get back $4 RR = $1.99 *Look for TMF tags on these - just don't pay with RR's or your rebate will be rejected

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor $9.89, use $4 coupon (coming in Sunday's paper) and get back $5 RR = $0.89

Head & Shoulders Sham/Cond $4, buy two and use BOGO coupon (1/17 RP) and get back $2 RR = $2 or $1 each

AMIT says:
Cottonelle Toilet Paper 12 pk will be on $5 sale and also part of register reward deal : Get $3RR Wyb 2, or Get $4RR Wyb 3 valid thru 4/22-5/15.

Scenario : Buy Two 12 pk Cottonelle – $5 each
Use (2) $1/1 coupon from the Walgreens May Coupon Booklet
Use (2) $0.50/1 Cottonelle Toilet Paper IP  coupon
Pay $7.00 and get back $3.00 in Register Reward. $4 for two 12 pk, $2 each.

No comments: