About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, April 22, 2011

What's in my HEB bag? 4/23 edition

I was very happy with my shooping trip. So, what's in my HEB bag this week? First, I got another free bag! I used the get a reusable bag free wyb Garnier Fructis product coupon. I also used a $1 Man. Q and an HEB "B" coupon that I printed of the HEB web site. I spent $6.76 cash OOP for $45.21 worth of groceries!
Good deal alert.....
Buy Kraft Parmesan cheese at $2.98 and get 1 lb. of HEB meatballs free ($3.48). Look for tear pads with a $1 coupon off parm cheese. But wait, I found another tear pad at another HEB w/ a coupon that said buy parm cheese and get lettuce free! So I got parm. cheese, meatballs, and lettuce for $1.98!!
Be on the lookout for $1 off YQs for Central Market frozen veggies and $1 off Texas Toast. I was able to get frozen veggies for $0.45 and toast for $0.66 after coupons!

1 comment:

Stephanie (aka zoeys_mom, ZM) said...

Wow, awesome deals at HEB! I am reintroducing myself to HEB since Kroger decided to piss off all the couponers in Houston. Thanks for the heads up on the free reusable bag deal!