Friday, April 22, 2011

What's in my HEB bag? 4/23 edition

I was very happy with my shooping trip. So, what's in my HEB bag this week? First, I got another free bag! I used the get a reusable bag free wyb Garnier Fructis product coupon. I also used a $1 Man. Q and an HEB "B" coupon that I printed of the HEB web site. I spent $6.76 cash OOP for $45.21 worth of groceries!
Good deal alert.....
Buy Kraft Parmesan cheese at $2.98 and get 1 lb. of HEB meatballs free ($3.48). Look for tear pads with a $1 coupon off parm cheese. But wait, I found another tear pad at another HEB w/ a coupon that said buy parm cheese and get lettuce free! So I got parm. cheese, meatballs, and lettuce for $1.98!!
Be on the lookout for $1 off YQs for Central Market frozen veggies and $1 off Texas Toast. I was able to get frozen veggies for $0.45 and toast for $0.66 after coupons!

1 comment:

katycouponers said...

Wow, awesome deals at HEB! I am reintroducing myself to HEB since Kroger decided to piss off all the couponers in Houston. Thanks for the heads up on the free reusable bag deal!