Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Not all Starbucks are created equal

This last Sunday, Darlin Dan and I went to Super T to pick up a few odds and ends for the week. This Super Target has a Starbucks inside. I offered to buy my Darlin a Starbucks with my Starbucks gift card. Little did I know, Starbucks stores that are inside another store, do not go by the same "rules" as free standing Starbucks. I have a registered Starbucks gift card and I get points and perks for using this card (why else would I use a gift card?). This Starbucks did not honor the perks. I don't know if I got a point for using it. I'm not holdimg my breath. I did not get my sugar-free flavoring for free and was told that "at least I was able to use my Starbucks gift card". I was not able to get a stamp towards my free pound of coffee either. Same reason.
Well, I've already sent my comments about this off to Starbucks. I'll let you know if I get a reply. I'm going to free standing Starbucks only from now on!

No comments: