Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Some Walgreens deals

While surfin the blogs, I discovered that the $5/2 Q for the benedryl deal is working! So buy 2 24 ct. benedryls @ $4.49 each, use the $5/2 Q = $3.98 and get $5RR! It's a moneymaker.

Men's Schick disposable Quattros are spitting out 2 RRs, a $1 and a $3! This is a MM if you have a $4 or a $3 man. Q. They are on sale this week for $5.99. It's a moneymaker.

Both of these deals work, I tried them!

What didn't work for me was the Hallmark card deal. I bought 8 of the small $ .60 cards and did not get a RR so I returned them. I don't really like to return things, but this deal ate up a $5 RR and I would rather get the $ .99 birthday cards anyway.
I bought the cheaper cards because I read that you could get a $5 RR wyb them and that would make them FREE. oh well.............

With some of my MM RRs this week, I've stocked up on Kraft american cheese, on sale this week for $2.50 and I've scored another bag of natural Almonds (w/20% more) for $4.99. We use lots of american cheese, cuz we love grilled cheese sandwiches. I use the almonds in my low carb cooking. I grind them up and make my own almond flour.

I've found some little lunch sized Lays potato chips/doritos/cheetos- 3 bags for a $1 that are good for fillers. I'm always looking around for something cheap to make my coupon count and item count match. Darlin Dan loves potato chips with his tuna sandwiches :-).

No comments: