Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some Saturday Shopping


I actually went to Walmart to grab a couple of good deals. We were going to be very close to one and so we made a quick pit stop. I was able to get some cheap Hidden Valley Salad Dressing, Mighty Dog can food, some frozen steamfresh birdseye veggies, some dried pinto beans and lentils,1 Banquet family style frozen entree, and fresh strawberries. My total was about $19 and after coupons, I paid $7.38. Not too bad!

Hidden Valley Farmhous Originals Salad dressing $2.58 - ($2 Q from 3/14ss) = $ .58 each
Mighty Dog can food $ .50 x 5 = $2.50 - ($3 off 5 Q from 3/28ss1) MM at Walmart?
Steamfresh birdseye veggies $ .98 - ($ .35 Q from 3/21ss) = $ .63 each (we like these frozen mixed veggies!)
Frozen Banquest family entree $2.28- ($1.50 Q from Apr. All you and submit for rebate!)MM!
Fresh strawberries $1.50
dried pinto/lentils $ .67 each

I'll probably get to Target tomorrow!

No comments: