About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, September 19, 2010

9/19 Deals

WALGREENS
Gain Dish Soap 11 oz, FREE with 8/29 PG cpn and In Ad Coupon
Reach Floss 55 yd, FREE with 5/16 RP cpn and In Ad Coupon
Reach Floss 55 yd, $.49 with 8/1 S cpn and In Ad Coupon
Reach Prevent Toothbrush, FREE with 5/16 RP cpn and In Ad Coupon
Reach Prevent Toothbrush, $.49 with 8/1 S cpn and In Ad Coupon
Crest Tarter Protection Toothpaste 6.4 oz, $.49 with 8/29 PG cpn and Buy 1 Get $1 Register Rewards
Quaker Oats 18 oz $.50 with 9/12 RP cpn
Ricola $1 Use $0.50/1 Ricola Cough Drops Walgreens IVCPay $0.50 each after coupon







CVS
Quaker Quick Oats 18 oz or Instant Oatmeal–$.50–after $2 Extra Bucks on 2 and 2 9/12 RP cpns–limit 1
Rembrandt toothpaste 2.6-3 oz–$.99–after $3.50 Extra Bucks Reward and 5/16 RP cpn (cpn for Whitening Toothpaste)–limit 2
Revlon Super Lustrous, Moon Drops, Color Burst Lip or Double Twist Mascara–$.99–after $5 Extra Bucks Reward and 9/12 S2 cpn (I don't have this cpn for Revlon Color)–limit 6
Right Guard Sport, Total Defense or Dry Idea Deodorant 2-4 oz–$.24–after $2 Extra Bucks Reward and 8/15 RP cpn–limit 3
Schick Hydro 8.4 oz Shave Gel–FREE–after $1.80 Extra Bucks Reward and 8/8SS coupon–limit 1

No comments: