About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bummer

Well,  I'm in a pickle. I recently started ordering my inserts from a service because it costs about half of what I was spending buying my Sunday paper. Well, the service has changed its way of doing things and wouldn't you know it, it is sold out of this Sunday's inserts on Sunday!  I was expecting to just sened in my usual order on Sunday night and expecting to receive them on Wednesday or Thursday. I didn't buy any papers! I'm frantically trying to find another half way affordable way of getting my inserts. Just when I thought I had found a great way of getting my coupons without actually buying at least 10 Sunday papers. Now I can't even find 10 Sunday papers to buy even if I wanted to.

Bummer..............................

No comments: