About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, September 17, 2010

More Great HEB deals

Day #2 of the Great HEB Buy 10 Participating Box Tops for Education Products, get 70 Bonus Box Tops ($7 for participating schools) + $5 off your next shopping visit deal.
This picture actually shows 2 deals....
Trans #1
5 Ziploc containers @$2.16 each=$10.80
5 chex  mix @ 2/$3=$7.50
= $18.30
-2  $1.50 ziploc Q
-1 $ .55 ziploc Q
-5 buy ziploc get chex mix free = $7.50
=$7.25
-$5 cat. Q from yesterday
=$2.25 cash OOP
got back a $5OYNO Q
AND 2 $1.50 off HEB brand items Qs!


Trans #2
5 Ziploc containers @$2.16 each=$10.80
5 chex mix @ 2/$3=$7.50
                                                            2 Yak. noodles @ .48 =$ .96
                                                                        =$ 19.26
                                                                   -2 $1.50 ziploc Q
                                                                    -1 $ .55 ziploc Q
                                                    -5 buy ziploc get chex mix free = $7.50
                                                                 -2 $ .50 Zaki. Q =$1.00
                                                                             =$7.21
                                                            -$5 cat. Q from 1st transaction
                                                                     = $2.21 cash OOP
                                                               got back a $5OYNO Q

                                                   AND 2 $1.50 off HEB brand items Qs!
Then I did 2 separate transactions to use 2 of the $1.50 HEB brand Qs. I wasn't sure if we could use 2 Qs at the same time or if we could use a coupon and still have some print out, so I just played it safe.
1st $1.50 HEB Q
1. package of HEB meatballs on sale for $2.50
2. 1 large bottle of Ragu $2.50
=$5
- HEB buy meatballs get ragu free $2.50
-$1.50 HEB Q for buying ziploc
=$1 cash OOP

2nd $1.50 HEB Q
Darlin Dan wanted some cookies and cream ice cream so I bought
1 HEB ice cream $2.50
-$1.50 HEB Q
=$1 cash OOP

Since the Ziploc container Qs expire tomorrow, I shopped til I dropped this afternoon.
Here's the grand total
I bought $101.42 worth of goodies.
I spent $14.02 cash OOP.
I started with a $5OYNO cat. Q.
I ended with a $5OYNO cat. Q. AND 6 $1.50 off HEB products Qs.
(I gained $9 in Qs, so a net cost of $5.03!)

I am now the proud owner of 25 ziploc container bundles, 25 bags of chex mix, 6 Yak. noodles, 1 qt. of HEB ice cream, 1 bag of HEB meatballs, and one big jar of Ragu.




                     









 

No comments: