About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sunday Supper Swap on Monday

Supper Swap for Sept. 5
We actually swapped on Monday this week for 2 reasons. Number one, Amanda's birthday BBQ was Sunday and it was too hectic to try to fit in cooking for the swap, and number 2, it was a holiday weekend!
Here's what we have this week:
Amanda contributed fixings for hot dogs. She had bought these for her BBQ and then didn't get around to cookin them.
Jessica made a delicious looking shepherd's pie-prepared with stew meat and she added some bowls of greens beans.
I made a chicken and broccoli lasagna and I added some mini crescents that I picked up at Super T with a Q.
I want to give a special thanks to Darlin Dan for helping with the clean up!!

Isn't this great? Can you believe Danny & I are taking leftovers from last week for our lunch today? We just stuck our leftovers in the freezer and pulled them out this morning.

No comments: