Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sunday Supper Swap on Monday

Supper Swap for Sept. 5
We actually swapped on Monday this week for 2 reasons. Number one, Amanda's birthday BBQ was Sunday and it was too hectic to try to fit in cooking for the swap, and number 2, it was a holiday weekend!
Here's what we have this week:
Amanda contributed fixings for hot dogs. She had bought these for her BBQ and then didn't get around to cookin them.
Jessica made a delicious looking shepherd's pie-prepared with stew meat and she added some bowls of greens beans.
I made a chicken and broccoli lasagna and I added some mini crescents that I picked up at Super T with a Q.
I want to give a special thanks to Darlin Dan for helping with the clean up!!

Isn't this great? Can you believe Danny & I are taking leftovers from last week for our lunch today? We just stuck our leftovers in the freezer and pulled them out this morning.

No comments: