About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, September 16, 2010

OMG-HEB has a deal for me!

Are you ready for this? HEB has another great deal.....They are offering a $5 OYNO and 70 Boxtops when you buy 10 items that qualify for this deal. Thanks to Katy's Couponer's help, I went to HEB with a plan. I did this deal first.........
I bought 10 packs of Bisquick pancake mix for $ .71 each. I made sure each package had the boxtops seal on it.
Total =$7.10 cash OOP-then I got back these.........
Then I bought these items...............
4 Fruit gushers at $2 each, 4 Juicy Juice at $1.97 each, 1 bisquick pancake mix 4 .71, and 1 Delights mini's $1.66.  All of these are qualifying items for THE deal. HEB is offering a coupon deal for this week- buy a fruit gusher and get a juicy juice free! This deal is pretty sweet.
4 gushers $2 ea = $8
4 juices at $1.97=$7.88
1Bis. pancake mix=$ .71
1Delights mini-$1.66
=$18.25
-.50/2 q for the gushers
-.50/2 q for the gushers
- .75 q for the delights min
-$7.88 in qs for the juicy juice
=$8.62
-$5 OYNO Q
=$3.62 cash OOP (for $18.25 worth of goodies)
and then I got another...........
So today I spent $10.72 cash OOP for $25.35 worth of goodies and still have a $5OYNO Q (not to mention the box tops qs) I will be doing several more deals because this offer is good until October!
Thanks to Katy's Couponer's and Slick Deals! I'm working on some more great deal combinations. I just wish I would've known about this when it started!

No comments: