About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HEB deals for this week 9/22-9/28



Buy 10 Box Tops for Education products, get an extra 70 bonus box tops plus $5 off your next trip to HEB. This deal will run through October 5, 2010, and your $5 off coupon and your extra box tops will print at the register.
Good Scenarios- here and here.

Other deals-

Hill Country Fare Chicken Drumsticks or Thighs – value pack $1 per lb.

H-E-B Seasoned Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs for Fajitas or with Texas Style BBQ Rub, value pack

$1 lb.
H-E-B Fully Cooked Burgers 24 – 32 oz., assorted varieties and H-E-B Hot Dogs, 16 oz
Buy burgers and dogs, get FREE:
H-E-B Dip, 8 oz. assorted varieties
H-E-B Potato Chips 4 oz., assorted varieties
Hill Country Fare Mustard, 16 oz.
H-E-B Bake Shop® Hamburger Buns 8 ct., regular or seeded
H-E-B Bake Shop® Hot Dog Buns, 8 ct.
H-E-B Soft Drink 2 L btl., assorted varieties
ChefStyle® Chip Clips, 2 pk.
Savings = $6.91


White seedless grapes -- on sale at HEB for 97 cents a pound

Pink Lady apples -- on sale at HEB for 98 cents per pound.

No comments: