About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Guess what I bought at Walgreens today!

I couldn't resist BOGO pumpkins at Walgreens. I visited Walgreens bright and early this morning-right at opening to be exact. What did I see- some pumpkins with a sign $3.99 buy one get one free. Since I hadn't grabbed a pumpkin yet, I decided to do a couple of moneymaker deals and thrown in the pumpkins to boot. I spent $0.38 cash OOP  and $10 in RRs for 3 Alka seltzer powders, 2 balance bars, 1 fit bar and 2 pumpkins! I got $8.60 in RRs back, so I burned $1.40 in RRs for 2 pumpkins!!

Darlin Dan carved these adorable jack o lanterns tonight. We are old school, so we decided on old fashioned jack o lantern faces. Poor Darlin Dan must be very bored to undertake this tonight. He has not been back to work since his surgery and is getting tired of being a couch potato!!  He started PT yesterday and is hoping to go back to work next week.

1 comment:

Sunny simple life said...

Good buy on those. Happy Halloween!