About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Last Day of the great HEB BTFE catalina deal

Okay, all good things must end-HEB BTFE $5 off your next shopping visit deal will be ending on Tuesday 10/5/10.  It's down to the wire. I have lots of coupons and deals I still want to do. The problem is finding the time and energy.  I am seriously considering a marathon on Tuesday!

Some HEBs have marked Progresson soups down to 4/$5. With the $1/2 HEB coupon, that makes this deal sweeter.

No comments: