About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday shopping at HEB

I bought $34.29 worth of groceries for $11.43 cash OOP & got back $5oyno and 2 of the $1.50on HEB products
Although this didn't go exactly as planned, I'm still pretty happy with this deal.
I was hoping to use the internet printable $1/2 Oscar Mayer lunchmeats, but for some reason the cashier could not get it to work and line was getting longer and longer behind me, so I just said, "that's ok". If I had known that, I would not have bought 2 packs of the lunch meat...oh well.
I bought
4 packs of ziploc containers @ $2.16 ea = $8.64
4 chex mix @ $1.50 ea =$6
2 cans of progresso soup @ $1.69 ea (looking for those clearance soups!)=$3.38
2 sm packs of bumble bee tuna @ $ .79 ea=$1.58
4 cans of Libbys fruit @ $1 ea= $4
2 oscar mayer chopped ham @ $2.94ea =$5.88
2 kraft american singles @  $2.38ea =$4.76
=$34.24
-$1.50 q for 2 ziploc cont.
-$1.50 q for 2 ziploc cont.
-$ .55 q for tuna
-$ .55 q for tuna
- $1 q for 2 cans of fruit
-$1 q for 2 cans of fruit
-$1/2 HEB q for progresso soup
-$1.50 HEB q for buy ziploc cont. get chex mix free
-$1.50 HEB q for buy ziploc cont. get chex mix free
-$1.50 HEB q for buy ziploc cont. get chex mix free
-$1.50 HEB q for buy ziploc cont. get chex mix free
-$2.38 HEB q for buy oscar chopped ham get american singles free

-$2.38 HEB q for buy oscar chopped ham get american singles free
-$5 OYNO Q from boxtops deal
=$11.43 cash OOP
The coupon spitter outer was nice to me today and gave me my Qs! I got back $5OYNO boxtops deal Q and $1.50 from ziplock containers for HEB brand items X 2!
So if I had paid for all of this without any coupons, I would have paid $34.24, but with my coupons I saved $23.81 and got back some great coupons to use next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long will the boxtop deal be available? I recognized 8 of the boxtop items. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

OOPS ! How long will the boxtop deal be available? I recognized 8 of the boxtop items. Which items were the other 2? Thanks!

jeri said...

The boxtop deal is good until Oct. 5. The other 2 items were the Progresso Soups!