About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Sunday, October 3, 2010

My HEB deal worked!

HEB 10/3
Okay, I started pondering if I could pull this one off. The cashier did have to push through some of the buy the zip loc containers and get the chex mix free through. I don't know why. Anyway, my original plan was to try to do 2 of the BTFE deals together to maximize the number of coupons I would be getting back. I threw in the Scrubbing Bubbles because I read on Slickdeals that buying 2 green cans of S.B. generates a $2q for HEB brand. Then I decided to through in the HEB combo deal where you buy the chicken chunks and get the country crock sides and HEB ketchup free.
I bought 8 zip lock bags@ $1.77 ea. =$14.11
6 zip lock containers@ $2.16 eac = $12.96
6 chex mix@ $1.50 ea =$6.00
2 scrubbing bubbles@ $2.00 eac =$4.00
1 HEB chunky chicken=$5.67
1 country crock sides=$3.48
1 HEB ketchup=$1.78
=$51.05
-$1.25/2 ziplock bags Q X 4
-$1.50/2 ziplock containers Q X3
-$1/2 Scrubbing Bubbles Q
-$1.50 for chex mix X6
-$3.48 country crock sides HEB Q
-$1.78 HEB ketchup HEB Q
-$5 OYNO Q from last BTFE deal
-$1.50 for HEB brand from last zip lock container deal
=$21.01 cash OOP

The I got back ALL of this!!!
$5 for 10 BTFE items
$5for 10 BTFE items
$2 for 4 zip lock bags
$2 for 4 zip lock bags
$2 for 2 Scrubbing Bubbles
$1.50 for 2 zip lock containers
$1.50 for 2 zip lock containers
$1.50 for 2 zip lock containers
70 boxtops
70 boxtops
=$20.50 back in Qs
Thanks to Slickdeals forum members!

No comments: