About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, June 2, 2011

HEB Deals 6/1


Some of the best HEB deals for week of 6/1:
I'm not seeing too much this week-

Buy this:
2 Ball Park Beef, Cheese, or White Turkey Franks
-use coupon for $0.75/2Ball Park Franks 5/1 RP
get free w/yellow coupon
HEB Chili
HEB Soft Drink (2 liter)
HEB Ketchup
Borden Shredded Cheese


Buy this:
Crystal Light Pure or on the go $2.00
-use $1 off Crystal Light Pure from Tear pad
get HEB 6 pk of spring water free with yellow coupon

Kens dressing 8 oz at $1.00

use $1 5/8 SS = free

Revlon Cosmetics-
Yellow Q for $3 off
eye shadow starting at $3.98
can use $2 man. coupon if you have it

No comments: