About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, June 24, 2011

WALGREENS DEAL

I just got back from Walgreens and I snagged some very cheap Loreal lipgloss.

I got the deal from Wild For Wags:
BUY (1) L’oreal Colour Riche $2.29

-$2/1 L’Oreal Paris Lip Product, Any – 05-01-11 RP x6/26
= $.29 EACH!

I'm headed back out the door-I only had 5 of the coupons with me!!

3 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Loving CVS this week. Snagged the Lip balm deal on my card and my daughter's. Great deal and off to Wags in a bit. Have a great weekend and thanks for letting us know all the good deals every week. So appreciative.

jeri said...

You are so lucky-could not find the lip balm!! You're so welcome-my pleasure to share deals when I find them and do them! You have a great weekend too!

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

Didn't find the Wags deal but did some other ones I had coupons for. I had the best day of shopping at 5 different stores. Now I can relax this weekend and wait for the new deals to come out.