About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Friday, June 10, 2011

HEB Deals




Buy your choice of either a value pack of Hill Country Fare seasoned beef for fajitas, a value pack of HEB seasoned skinless, boneless chicken thighs for fajitas, or a value pack of HEB seasoned pork for fajitas, and get the following items for free with in-store coupons: a can of Hill Country Fare charro beans, a package of Kraft shredded cheese, a 1.5 liter bottle of Pepsi Max, and a bag of HEB tortilla chips. HEB says you'll save $6.72 on this deal versus buying everything separately.

I'm getting the smallest pack of beef fajitas I can find. I'm buying the cheapest pack of Bolner's seasoning I can find. Then I'm doing this deal and using the $3 off beef wyb Bolner's seasoning wine tag.
Here's the scoop:
1 small pack of fajitas $5.45
1 small pack of Bolner's $0.53
1HEB tortilla chips $1
1 kraft cheese $2.38
1 pepsi max $0.97
1 HCF charro beans $0.69
1 herdez salsa   $0.84

=$11.86
-$3 winetag Q
-$1 YQ for chips
-$2.38 YQ for cheese
-$0.97 YQ for pepsi max
-$0.69 YQ for charro beans
-$0.84 YQ for salsa
=$2.98 cash OOP

No comments: