About Me

My photo
I'm so addicted to couponing and chasing a good deal. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband We've been married 12 years. (He must love me very much because he puts up with my couponing and low carb cooking)!!! We live in San Antonio, home of the NBA champions, San Antonio Spurs!! I am a big Dallas Cowboys fan and have always admired my favorite player, Roger Staubach. We belong to a Texas Hold 'em Poker League and have made some really good friends while playing poker. I am a proud Grandmother and love spending time with my "munchkins".

Thursday, June 16, 2011

This is how I spent $0.98 for $40.18 worth of goodies

WALGREENS-I bought
Bayer adv. $3.99
Hydro Razor $8.99
mens blistex $2
Wal fex $3.99
1 toilet tissue $0.89
=$18.87
-$2 Q for Bayer
-$4 Q for razor
-$1 W. Q for Walfex
-$0.39 in ad Q for toilet paper
=$11.48
-$10.99 in RRs
=$0.49 cash oop and got back $11 in RRs!!

HEB
Today I went to HEB and spent $0.47 cash OOP and used HEB coupons, manufact. coupons and a $10 coupon I  received after doing a Proctor and Gamble catalina deal. I bought  4 frozen pizzas, 1 go gurt, 4 boxes of fruit rollups, 1 can of progresso soup, 1 can of Red Gold diced tomatoes and chiles, a small package of fiesta oregano, and a package of ground beef. Total before coupons $21.31. Plus I received a $5 catalina coupon for my next shopping trip!!
This week HEB is offering 2 different catalina deals:
 One is the Proctor and Gamble Deal-buy $30 of PG products and get back a $10 catalina or buy $40 of PG products and get back a $15 catalina.
 The second is Boxtops for Education deal-buy 10 products on the boxtops list and get a $5 catalina back.
With my purchase today, I used a $10 catalina coupon I got back from an earlier PG transaction and got back my $5 catalina to use as I want.

No comments: